Pages

8 août 2011

Exemple Writing bac Marocain anglais lycée et cours anglais lycée (English) (ofppt, ista) parie 2


رسالة تعزية شخص فقد والده 
Dear Ahmed, 
Please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of your dear father. I am so sorry about your loss. 
Although I never met your father, I know how much he meant to you. Through your stories of his frugality, his love of nature, and his loving support of you, I feel as though I knew him. I know he was a fine man and that his absence will be felt by many people. 
When my father died, it gave me a good feeling to talk with people about him. I would enjoy hearing more about your father and his life if you would like to share memories when we get together. In the meantime, I will be thinking of you ....

Exemple Writing bac Marocain anglais lycée et cours anglais lycée (English) (ofppt, ista) parie 2

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire