Pages

8 août 2011

Writing bac Maroc anglais lycée et cours anglais lycée (English) (ofppt, ista) parie 1

A wedding party 
وصف حفل عرس 

Last year I was invited to my cousin’s wedding, so I wore my best clothes : a new kaftan and a scarf. I put some make-up, too. When we arrived at my cousin’s, we were pleased to see the house decorated with lamps and flowers. The groom’s family received us warmly, with dates and milk. Then, we chose a good place and sat down waiting for the party to begin. 
After twenty minutes, the bride and the groom came accompanied with naghaffa, a woman who organises the procession and chooses the clothes for the bride to wear each time she appears to the guests. The groom was wearing a djellaba and the bride was wearing a beautiful kaftan. They both looked charming as they greeted the guests who were wishing them well. 

 

Writing bac Maroc anglais lycée et cours anglais lycée (English) (ofppt, ista) parie 1

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire